"The Health has a heart.
A higher Mind is indwelling there. We are not an empty House and we do not own the property, we are a guest that is received
— James Jealous, D.O.
About Dr. Nani
STEPHANIE NANI, D.O.
Dr. Nani specializes in osteopathic manual medicine with a particular emphasis on biodynamic osteopathy. Her experience has guided her towards a special interest in the treatment of chronic pain issues.
Dr. Nani’s study of osteopathy includes extensive coursework, thousands of hours of practical training, and one-on-one study with some of the primary teachers in the world of osteopathy.
- Dr. Nani graduated from the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1995.
- Upon graduation Dr. Nani won the 1995 award for Excellence in Osteopathy. She then completed an internship at Community Hospital Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Dr. Nani teaches yearly at the Biobasics course in New Hampshire and Oregon. She teaches beginning level courses in biodynamic osteopathy where students explore a tangible experience of the theory and practice of osteopathy.
- Dr. Nani has been in practice since 1996.
What to expect:
- New appointments are 90 minutes.
- Follow up visits are 45 minutes.
- When you come in for an appointment, please wear comfortable clothing.
- Please do not wear any fragrances or perfumes as some patients are highly chemical sensitive.
We are covered by many insurances including Medicare. If we participate with your insurance company we will do the billing for you. If we do not participate with your insurance company payment will be due at the time of the appointment. We will provide you with an insurance form that you can send to your insurance company and they will reimburse you directly.